Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Looking Back at Grade 10 (Intro+ Links)

I have been wanting to write this post since about three weeks ago. However, since I didn't know my marks for my second semester classes, I was reluctant to write anything at all, fearing that knowing my marks would make me want to change the content of the post.

Now that I know all my marks, I can finally start writing! I'll write about my first semester classes first, and then my second semester classes. Also, among the classes in each semester, I will sort them using the marks that I got in them, in ascending order. Interestingly, this way all my courses will be in order of the marks that I got in them, for my worst second-semester mark (careers) was higher than my best first semester marks (science and computers).

So here we go (I have decided to split it into several posts, since each section is very long, and cramming them all into one post is too unpleasant to read):
English
French
Science
Computers
Careers
Civics
Chemistry
History
Math
(Will update as I have more content)