Saturday, July 30, 2011

My Summer (August) Plan

It has been more than one month since summer vacation started, yet due to summer school and many family affairs, I haven't really been able to do the things that I want to do for summer. Therefore, I now have to squish everything into August, for once school starts I will probably be too busy to do these things.

So here are the things that I want to accomplish before school starts:
  • Read at least 12 novels
  • Finish watching all the videos of the computer methodology course and complete all the assignments
  • Finish watching all the videos of the game theory course
  • Pre-read my grade 11 and grade 12 math text books
  • Study at least 20 vocabularies per day
  • Read the book Algorithms 
  • Practice for the seniors computers contest
  • Practice for the various math contests
  • Gain some general knowledge about Western history
As you can see, this is a very long list. So I must not slack off during the remaining days of summer.