Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Getting Back On Track

In a post in February, I talked about how I was going to study for vocabularies. I actually did, and in less than two months I have finished 900 words on the word list. However, for almost two weeks now, I haven't studied any new vocabulary and neither have I reviewed the old vocabularies.

I originally took a break from studying vocabularies because I needed to memorize my history speech, and I thought it was important that I did not divert my concentration. However, somehow the history speech kept getting postponed and my break just kept extending.

When I finally did my history presentation on last Thursday, the long weekend approached and technically I should have had a lot of time during the long weekend to at least review the vocabularies. Unfortunately, I wasted a lot of time on watching cartoons and playing games, and I just kept forgetting about studying the vocabularies.

I am afraid that if I don't take any action now, I may never go onto the word lists again, so I am determined to resume my vocabulary-studying... starting tomorrow. Tomorrow morning in the subway I shall look at the vocabularies from the past and try to review them. At night I shall test myself on these vocabularies, and hopefully the results will not be horrible.