Thursday, April 28, 2011

Another Way of Studying?

I have decided to try another way of studying. Instead of simply reviewing my notes and reading the text book, I would try to organize whatever I know into "lessons" -- basically I would make blog posts that would teach the material to other students. Actually, these posts/texts should should be called "notes" because I do not think that they will be good or clear enough for people to actually learn the concepts.

This would serve as a great opportunity for me to fully understand all the materials. By trying to communicate the ideas, I would really have to think over them and would in turn have better understandings of them. Doing so will also help me remember the materials, and perhaps my writing/communication skills will improve.

I hope that this method of studying will actually work for me and I also hope that I will be able to keep this up for a long time.
---

My first one is done!
Chemistry Note #1: The Mole and the Avogadro's Constant