Monday, May 2, 2011

Canada Federal Elections

Today is the federal elections of Canada. Since none of my family members is a Canadian citizen, none of us has the right to vote and we don't really pay huge attentions to Canadian politics.However, we do keep ourselves informed about the huge events that happen. This means that I will probably be watching the television at 9 o'clock to see the results.

I don't really support any of the parties. They all have their pros and cons, and I can't really make any comments on them because I do not understand their positions enough. However, I do wish that the Bloc Quebecois will get as few votes as possible. It only cares about Quebec!

Also, my school is serving as a polling station for the area! That's quite interesting as I have never seen the voting process in Canada. Too bad that today during lunchtime I was too busy and I couldn't go to the gym to see how it was organized. What a wasted opportunity.