Saturday, May 28, 2011

Changing Style

Normally I write my posts in paragraphs, and I just realized how in paragraph form the words are often cramped up and are usually harder to read.

Therefore, for the first time in a while, I decided to change the layout of the blog. I didn't change much– I merely changed the spacing as well as the font size.

I actually planned to use a new font too, but I just couldn't get used to looking at the other fonts and at the end decided to keep Arial. Anyway, I made the font bigger and the line spacing larger, and I think now my blog posts are a lot more easy to read.

Look at the comparison:

Isn't the new one a lot easier to read?

To see how I changed the format, see my other blog post:
http://randuff.blogspot.com/2011/05/blogger-changing-line-spacing-for-all.html