Friday, May 20, 2011

Drowsiness

Last week I made a post, Lack of Energy, about how I was gradually becoming more easily tired. And now it's even worse!

For the past few days, right after I arrived home from school, all I wanted to do was going to sleep! Since I was so tired when I arrived home, I couldn't do anything except lying on the bed. Then, gradually I would fall asleep— for two whole hours! I have read somewhere that if you took a nap for too long, you would feel even more tired/drowsy after, and unfortunately this was what would happen to me each day. Everyday, after the two-hour nap, I would actually feel even more tired and at the same time have a small headache, and this condition would not wear off until about two hours later!

Arrgh I wonder what has happened to me. This is very bothersome and it has disallowed me to work on my assignments/projects efficiently. And, to make matters worse, I have two major projects due the following week! I really hope that I will be able to recover during the weekend.