Monday, June 6, 2011

Extremely Busy

Ahh, I have so many things to do today and tomorrow! Today I have to make an artefact for my history presentation, practice for my history presentation,and study for my history test. This may not sound like a lot, but I spent the whole afternoon finishing my history poster and it's already eight o'clock!

Doing all of these things will probably not leave me any time to work on my history essay, so I will most likely have to write the whole essay tomorrow. As I still need to do a bit more research on the essay topic, I will probably have to spend the whole afternoon and evening tomorrow to finish the essay.

If I had anticipated this amount of work for today, I would not have played computer games all day yesterday. Huh, I guess I am finally tasting the fruit of my procrastination.