Monday, June 20, 2011

All Done!

Just this morning I wrote my math exam, which means that school is officially over for me. Yay!

However, this doesn't mean that I will have an empty schedule. During the next two weeks, I am going to be on vacation, and when I come back I will have to attend a summer school for one month.

Anyway, I am glad that grade ten is done and that it's summer vacation now. I can finally take a good rest and not worry about school at all! Actually...no. I still don't know my exam marks as well as my final marks for math, chemistry and history. However, I don't think I did too bad on the exams, and even if I didn't do well on them, grade ten marks don't matter. So these are not a huge concern for me.

In the mean time, I am excited for grade eleven. In grade eleven almost all courses will be enjoyable because almost all of them were chosen by myself (and my parents). Also it'll be a fresh start so that I will be able to set new goals and (hopefully) achieve more. I hope that this summer will allow me to recharge myself and get me prepared for the next school year.

Also, if anyone happens to visit my blog regularly, I probably won't update it during the next two weeks because of the vacation that I'll have.