Tuesday, February 8, 2011

About Myself



One of my misgivings before creating this blog was privacy. I would not want to give out too much information about myself to strangers. I know people probably wouldn't do anything with that information, but it just gives me a creepy feeling.

More importantly, I wouldn't want people I know in real life to recognize me from the blog posts. It's very awkward, and in a way embarrassing that my thoughts are all read by them.

However, of course I can't hide everything if I really want to talk about the things that happen around me or the things that I observe. Therefore, I still need to introduce myself a little bit.

I am a 15-years old boy who is currently attending a high school in Ontario, Canada. However, I was born in another country and English is my second language.

Yes that's it.