Friday, June 21, 2013

My Summer Plan

It's all done! Three days ago I finished my biology exam, which marked the end of my high school career. It was also the first day in about a year that I was completely stress-free. I celebrated that day with hours of computer games, and the next two days went more or less the same.

This, however, doesn't mean that I should continue to just waste away this precious summer. Due to the intensity of grade twelve, I have completely neglected many other aspects of my life, such as sports, reading, and learning new vocabulary. As such, I really need this summer to catch up on these areas.

Here are my goals, in point form:
  • Exercise at least 4 hours every week
  • Read each issue of the Economist and copy down all new vocabulary
  • Read The Old Capital
  • Read The Brothers Karamazov
  • Read When We Were Orphans
  • Read 5-8 other books, depending on their size 
  • Read at least two books of the Bible
  • Study for AP chemistry